U.S. Haunted Roads
Hello and welcome to all Paranormal Travelers! Are you ready to hit the road for a paranormal adventure? There are plenty of locations in the United States that are haunted and many of them are right around the corner from YOU. Have you investigated local hauntings in your area? How much of your local history have you taken the time to look into? I am sure you would be surprised at some of the tales you might dig up especially if you visit your town hall and/or local library.
I have done my own investigations on many occasions over the years and have never been disappointed. At the very least, I’ve enhanced my knowledge of history and have grown as an individual. I’ve learned to keep an open mind to the possibilities that at one time I might never have believed. Even after experiences early on in life, I remained somewhat skeptical until I spent three years living in the South Pacific. It was here I learned that the paranormal world was fully accepted and that ghost tales were part of the norm in the American Samoan culture. My neighbors, and several other families I spoke with, had stories about personal paranormal experiences. The island itself has a haunted history which includes both native and military. My family and I were in a home that had “something” in it and we all had our unique paranormal experiences over time.
Taking a paranormal road adventure is one of the best ways to enjoy time with family and friends, learn about history, folk tales, urban legends and authenticated haunted locations both near and far. Many are discussed on this site and more will be added on a regular basis so be sure to stop by frequently. Comments are appreciated and I am always willing to hear what you have to say, especially if you’d like to share a paranormal experience with the readers.
Be sure to check out the rest of my website and read about the famous and infamous haunted locations and the people who have contributed to making the United States especially haunted. I have several stories for you to enjoy in the archives section.
Here are suggestions for your road trip to investigate the paranormal sightings and experiences that have been reported for many years. This list of recommendations will be updated regularly so be sure to check back for updates.
- Ghost Hill Gravity Road, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Stone Church Road, Bartonville, Illinois
- Highway 24, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Me Shack Road, Tompkinsville, Kentucky
- Hansel Road, Buckingham, Pennsylvania
- Dark Hollow Road, Carter County, Tennessee
- Long Lane, Middletown Connecticut (No trespassing near modern Juvenile Detention Center)
- Clinton Road, West Milford, New Jersey
- Dead Man’s Curve, Clermont County, Ohio
- Prospector’s Road, Georgetown, California
- Mona Lisa Drive, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Boy Scout Lane, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- The Devil’s Promenade, Hornet, Missouri
- Croisan Creek Road, Salem, Oregon
- Marine View Drive, Woodinville, Washington
- Kelly Road, Ohioville, Pennsylvania
- The Devils Promenade, Hornet, Missouri
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments or questions below.