What is Shopify?
- Founded in 2004
- Merchants in over 150 countries
- Main offices are located in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Canada
- Employs over 600 people
- Over 680 experts in the network
- 1,110 apps in their store
- Over 100 themes in their theme store
If you are thinking about starting your own on line paranormal store or any kind of store for that matter, you should look into Shopify. I have researched this company and am offering this review so you can make an informed decision if this is how you would like to earn an income for yourself.
In comparison to other Ecommerce stores, Shopify rates a 5/5 which is great news! If you want to build a website in order to sell your products, Shopify will help you do exactly that. Other facts to take into consideration:
- Shopify is considered one of the best store builders today.
- Shopify powers over 150,000 successful stores.
- Shopify has the tools to help you create a successful business on line.
- Shopify has over 100 design themes that are mobile friendly to make your store look professional and attractive.
- You can sell 5 products or thousands on your shopify website.
- Shopify has helped customers sell over $7,000,000,000 in products.
What Type of Assistance Will You Receive?
- Shopify will manage your inventory.
- Shopify will insert your product descriptions and images.
- Shopify will organize your products into categories to make it easier for your customers to find items.
- Shopify will tract the customer order details.
- Shopify will accept payments from 70 different processors in various currencies.
- Shopify will set up private customer accounts for log on purposes.
- Shopify takes care of all of the technical issues for you so that you are able to focus on the other areas of your business.
24/7 Toll Free Support is Available for You
Here are a few areas that are covered in the Shopify customer support:
- Integrate social media buttons on your website.
- Points your customer domain to your Shopify store.
- You will learn how to create and sell gift cards on your website.
- Learn all about creating customer e-mail forwarding address for your domain name.
- Assistance with setting up shipping rates.
What To Consider
You will definitely need to think about how much you will sell and the amount of online storage space and inventory that is required. You will also want to consider just how much customization you want your website to have. All of this is part of the Ecommerce tools that should always be available to you.
- payment options
- marketing tools
Since the internet is an easy way for people to purchase products, your online store can reach customers from all over the world. Online shopping is so popular many stores have no physical locations, or no physical products such as downloadable movies and music. Shopify takes all of these factors into consideration.
Finally, remember these important points before you get started:
- Website design: Consider the look of your site and what will appeal to customers.
- Storage space: This must fit your personal needs; be specific.
- Safety: Program must offer fraud protection for you and your customers. Online payments must be secure.
You can click on any of the above links I have provided to learn more about Shopify and to get started on building your store today.
Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments below.